Virtual Tax Accountant
Full Service accountant that serves as a staple for business success.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel can not be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. We have proudly served Pensacola, FL for 25 years!
Our firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation.
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual).
- Accounting system setup for new businesses.
- Computerized payroll services.
- Business tax return preparation (Sales & Use/Business Property).
- Personal financial statements.
Need money to grow your business?
Requesting a business loan without adequate preparation sends a clear message to the lender: High Risk! Therefore, it pays to be prepared and organized in your approach for financing. Proper accounting is a must when requesting money from a lender. Proper financials can be the shining star in your loan process. McVay has worked with banks and alternative lenders. We know what they look for when approving loans. We have many options to facilitate an accurate set of books.
Get the loan you need by showing the banks exactly what they want to see.
Let us help you put your best foot forward with a winning loan proposal. Our proposals have a high likelihood of success because they're created from the lender's perspective.Our winning loan proposals come complete with:
- Executive Summary: Where we concisely state the purpose of the loan, the exact amount of money required, an explanation of what the loan will be used for and why it's needed.
- Financial Statements: We use your data and underlying assumptions to prepare information that your banker can easily read and buy into.
- Owners Personal Financial Statements: We make copies of the last 3 years of personal tax returns for the bank as well as identify the collateral being pledged as security for the loan
Our Virtual Accountant service provides you with basic accounting and reporting services such as preparing your monthly financial statements with full supporting details and comparative data, completing all routine local and state compliance filings such as business licenses, worker's compensation audits, sales tax filings, and local regulatory reporting, and meeting with you monthly to review reports with you and answer questions. We have a background with financial accounting and understand tax implications well. With this level of service, we're not just adding transactions, but we’re providing you with accurate and timely reporting to provide you with valuable insights to your company's performance. We're experts in building a strong financial foundation to help your business grow and accelerate.
Our Virtual Bookkeeper service provides you with up to date and accurate books at all times. Our Virtual Bookkeepers check into your account routinely ensuring that when you need current information you have it. You will receive a basic reporting package containing your balance sheet and income statement. At the end of the year, you can feel confident and taken care of knowing that your annual books are clean, accurate, and complete so that they can be handed off to your tax team. Hopefully us! We will file your 1099s for your contractors at the end of the year too.
©2021 this website and all of its sub domains are owned and operated by
Subscribe to our newsletter