- None of the new tax cuts will affect your 2017 return, however you will see an increased paycheck in February if you have W-2 income.
- EIC and Child Tax credits will not be released/refunded to taxpayers until the end of February.
- E-File of tax returns start January 23, 2018.
- Big penalties apply if W-2's and 1099's are not filed by January 31, 2018.
- Corporate Returns and most LLC returns are Due March 15, 2018
- 2017 Individual returns due April 18, 2018
- 2017 Final Estimated Tax Payments due January 15, 2018.
The IRS is continuing to closely monitor the pending legislation in Congress, and we are taking the initial steps to prepare guidance on withholding for 2018. We anticipate issuing the initial withholding guidance (Notice 1036) in January reflecting the new legislation, which would allow taxpayers to begin seeing the benefits of the change as early as February. The IRS will be working closely with the nation’s payroll and tax professional community during this process
Need help with your 1099's? We can file them electronically. 850-725-5696